Instructions for Submitting an Article
Have you been on an interesting climb, know of an interesting topic that relates to tree climbing, or have developed new methods for tree climbing? We would love to post these on our “Articles” page.
In an effort to make this site more valuable as a reference point for tree climbers we are asking for any articles that relate to tree climbing. In order to submit we ask that you agree to and follow the following criteria:
1. The Tree Climber’s Coalition is a not-for-profit association. Please do not use this page for commercial advertising. Announcements may be placed on the message forum at canopy Chatter.
2. Please refrain from using profanity in the article.
3. By submitting the article, you agree to waive all rights to compensation for authorship of the article regardless if it is published, posted, or neither.
4. Articles may be subject to editing to avoid typos, misspellings, poor grammar, tasteless comments, or to make the length conform to page standards.
5. All works submitted become the property of Tree Climber's Coalition for Canopy Research, Adventure, and Education.
6. All works will be and can only be copyrighted under Tree Climber's Coalition for Canopy Research, Adventure, and Education.
7. You will be creditied with the authorship for the article if it is posted on our site as well as if it published elsewhere.
8. By submitting an article you herby agree to all of the guidelines. These guidelines are subject to change without notice.
In order to submit an article we ask that you include at least one picture. To submit, please email the text, picture, your TCC username, as well as your first and last name to . If the attachment contains a virus, it will be deleted and not posted. To prevent this from happening, please verify that it is free of viruses by running a virus scan on the file before it is sent. Once again thank you for taking the time to contribute your article to the Tree Climber’s Coalition